Monday 18 March 2013

First Post

So this is my first post and I have absolutely no idea what the hell I am doing! I appear t have managed to create two identical blogspots and have no idea how to remove the one I do not want. I guess I need a small person to show me how to make it work.

My name is Woozle. Obviously that's not my real name, but for now, until I trust whoever has the misfortune to stumble across this rambling diatribe such as it is, Woozle is all you're getting. I'm not sure quite how this is going to work, but I do have so many stories to tell that it seems a shame to keep them all to myself and not to share them out with other people. If I raise a smile on just one face then my work here is valid. I love to laugh myself and I love to ear others laugh as well.

So if you're a little off the wall and ready for a bit of a leap of faith, then take my hand, close your eyes and jump and join me for the journey through the chaotic and more bizarre adventures of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment